Receive Signal splitting?

What is the BEST method to split the 145MHz downlink signal from a single
downconverter to feed two separate receivers.  My intentions are to use one
receiver to monitor AO-40's MB and collect data, while dedicating the
second receiver for normal communications.  I have thought about a 72 ohm
TV splitter, but am not sure it will work correctly.

Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!

73, Bob McElligott  HL2/KK4UZ