RE: [aprssig] RF exposure limits!

>Sorry, some of readers appear to have missinterpreted my post about solar
>radiation...

I also find it very amusing that the rf-phobics big fear is brain
cancer from cell phones.  Does any one of these nuts understand how
rf propagates through dense tissue?  If anything our ears would be
falling off because they are well done.

Anyone who has ever cooked in a microwave oven will understand what I mean.

Bob I think its time for you to rip the door off of your old
microwave, jump the interlocks and aim it into an up side down trash
can lid on your roof to clear all the part 15 devices off of the ao
40 downlink.

td