Vote AMSAT-DC Local Meeting in April

http://simsat.gsfc.nasa.gov/ssamsatdc.html

For active members in the greater Washington, D.C.
area: What do you vote for as far as holding another
local AMSAT meeting & space symposium this spring?

Yes?  No?

We need your help.  Over the holidays please start
thinking of good topics and speakers to suggest.  You
may visit our local web page (noted above) to get the
creative juices flowing.  The target date for the
gathering is either Sunday, April 7, April 14, or
April 21, 2002.  Vote for one or suggest another.

What topics are hot?  Who is available to present?
Who can help out organizing the event?  Has anything
been "missing" from these last few AMSAT-DC meetings?
How can our meeting be improved?  What would you like
to see?  How can we attract new volunteers?

The NASA GSFC Visitor's Center has been closed since
September 11.  We may or may not be able to use it
in April.  (I will check on it.)  Any back up location?

Then, on or about January 27, 2002, we will hold an
organizational and planning meeting to get things off
to a proper start.  Shall we expand, ... or contract?
Can you participate?

I'm looking for your input.  Send your thoughts to
the amsat-dc@amsat.org e-mail list as appropriate.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Pat Kilroy, N8PK
AMSAT Area Coordinator
MDC Area

Patrick L. Kilroy                                                WK
BAT Integration & Test Manager    PHONE:  301-286-1984
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center  FAX:    301-286-1673
Building 5, Mail Code 568         E-MAIL: pat.kilroy@gsfc.nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771        WEB:    http://simsat.gsfc.nasa.gov