Re: Mystery effect

The common radiometers with black and white vanes are not enclosed in
a vacuum.  There is a low pressure atmosphere in the glass dome.  The
vanes actually rotate the reverse direction to what photon recoil
would predict.  The vanes are driven by the gas atoms recoiling from
the different temperature vane surfaces.

John  WA4WDL