Re: yaesu

I, too, have been ignored by Yaesu on all the e-mail I have
ever sent them.  They are not alone.  Several other well-known
companies routinely ignore e-mail requests for information or
price quotes.

Don't these people understand that this type of insulting
treatment alienates customers or potential customers?  It
would be far better from a marketing standpoint to not even have
an e-mail address.   At least then a potential customer would
not be insulted by being ignored.

John  W5EME