Re: Mystery effect

One thought about the crazy theory.

I believe that all sides of the SC except the top and bottom have
solar panels on them and they indicated based upon current telemetry
that they are there and intact.  While your logic could be also
applied to the top or bottom (remember the omnis), I'm not sure it's
spinning with those axis being exposed, more likely it's
spinning "about" those axis.  It has to be or the pointing would be
pretty funky and the spin modulation would be incredible.

But, interesting thought non the less.  My guess, it's a multiple
effect.  Aerodynamic drag at perigee, out of balance because of
the "event", etc.

If we only had a "fly by" camera..... If, if if... :)

Alan