Re: Apollo 8 (was: Re: New pictures from SCOPE on AO-40)

Yeah, well, you got me on that one. I was thinking of the first photo of
the Earthrise taken from Lunar orbit. I think TIME magazine called it
the "Photo of The Centry" or something similar. Thanks for the
correction. I still remember hearing the Astronauts read The Bible from
orbit, and just being transfixed. I wonder if they could do that today?
73, Jim  KQ6EA