Questions on the SSB product lines

I am looking at some of the SSB products for preamps and S-Band
Downconverters.  I would like to get some feedback from people using these
products.  I am looking at the LNA-145 and LNA-435, with the DCW-15B.
Question, do i need on DCW-15b for both the LNA-145 and the LNA-435 or will
one work with both?  Has anyone used the SSB S-Band downconverter, and what
are your opinions?

Thanks
Adam
KG4PES