Re: yaesu

>It seems Yaesu tech. support is nothing but an ad on their web site. I
>sent them a message asking for some info. on Monday evening. As of this
>evening I have heard nothing. My request was not so technical that an
>average ham could not address.I have had Yaesu equipment for a long time
>and liked it. But a Jagar is no good if you can"t get service. W3VVP

That's why I quit buying Yaesu years ago, George....

I'm bordering on another company I won't mention here, at this time,
but 99.9% of hams are quite capable of asking an answerable question,
and these companies are aware that if they don't respond,we'll let
each other know.  And this reflector reaches many....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....