yaesu

It seems Yaesu tech. support is nothing but an ad on their web site. I
sent them a message asking for some info. on Monday evening. As of this
evening I have heard nothing. My request was not so technical that an
average ham could not address.I have had Yaesu equipment for a long time
and liked it. But a Jagar is no good if you can"t get service. W3VVP