InstantTune 1.09

Friends,

InstantTune Version 1.09 is now available
for free download on the www.amsat.org web site.

Version 1.09 fixes a problem with the FT-847
driver that I introduced when I added the new
radio drivers in Version 1.08. There are no new
features or radio drivers in this release although
the manual has been updated with minor imnprovements.

If you were having trouble getting the FT-847 driver to
work using Version 1.08, please upgrade to 1.09. I apologize
for any inconvenience the problem may have caused.

I am currently working with Pat, ka6tya, on an
IC-821 driver for a supported release. If you have
an IC-821 (or IC-820) and are interested in trying it,
let me know.

As always, if you have trouble getting things
working, send me an email, I will be happy to help.

73,
Tony AA2TX