Free: Myers Barbecue Grill Antenna for 2.4 GHz

Hi,

I have a FREE Myers Barbecue Grill Antenna for 2.4 GHz. This antenna has
been on my tower since April
of 1994, and has been used successfully on AO-13, UO-11 and AO-40. Overall
good condition with light
surface rust only on about half the antenna. Available for pickup in the
Boston area, or I'll disassemble
it and ship it to you. Available to the first taker, but I'd prefer it if
you are a 2.4 GHz beginner
just putting a station together, and are not already on 2.4 GHz. Also, I'd
really like to see someone
put this antenna to good use, so if you don't have any real plans to become
active on 2.4 GHz, please let
someone else take it!

Thanks

John

PS Antenna was working fine, but I wanted a little more gain so I put up a
60 cm dish and a patch feed.