Re: Oribt numbers and NORAD keps

Alan -

I don't know if this the cause of the discrepancy or not, but different
agencies use different orbit-counting methods.  Some make an increment
at perigee whereas others us the ascending node.  Nova lets you choose
which method you want in the Text Format window (accessed through the
Individual View Configuration window).

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University