De: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]En nombre
de Clifford Buttschardt
Enviado el: lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2001 19:55
Para: Jim Jerzycke
CC: ea4ckm@aeromodelismo.net; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Asunto: Re: [amsat-bb] Yaesu 5500 Problem I need help please

Jim, at first I would have agreed with you regarding the paddle switches.
They have been a problem in the past as has been the 100 uFd, AC capacitor
used inside the 5500.  (The 5400 had both capacitors in the control
box and the 5500 had the elevation cap in the mechanical assembly).
EA4CKM reports hearing the motor rotate when his wife depresses these
switches, so it would appear more likely that a set screw has become
loosened inside the rotor, not a very pleasant notion however.  Cliff K7RR