Re: AO-40 orbit 519

This is interesting as I was testing one of my patch feeds on a small (26")
dish on Sunday, and the beacon "boomed" in and I heard LEILA dancing all
over the place loudly and heard no QSOs.  I was wondering if it was the
small dish and feed not being up to snuff, but I now think it really was
that quiet over the US.

Does anyone know the current ALON/ALAT?-- the www.amsat-de.de site showed
this from a week ago with no correction per orbit like normal, so it was
possible that the squint was worse than I thought.

I do think that my idea of using a brass standoff shorting the center of the
patch will work.  It appears that the G3RUH patch does this as well.  This
is what I was testing on Sunday.  Now to get it into work and on a Network
Analyzer... over Christmas...

Fred W0FMS