From: ne1h [mailto:ne1h@highrf.com]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 12:51 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Oribt numbers and NORAD keps

Did anyone else notice that the orbit numbers that Stacey mentioned
didn't match specifically with NOVA using the "516" keps for ao-40?

Did the orbit error creap back into the keps, or maybe it was never
fixed that last time.

Anyway, Nova showed 1 orbit higher for the same date/time as stacey
mentioned.

Can someone else confirm and if so, can we get NORAD to fix it.  It
mades schedule changes tougher, when they are referenced by orbit #
and MA if the tracking software displays the wrong orbit :)

Alan