Re: frequency jumps while listening to AO-40??

I copied AO-40 telemetry yesterday on Orbit 519 from about MA = 80 (14:45
UTC), until MA = 227 (01:45 UTC Monday).
During almost all of this time, I was in the shack actually listening to
the beacon and QS0's on a separate receiver.  I never detected any problem
with signal shifting.  Even during the brief times that I wasn't in the
shack, my telemetry decoder never lost lock.  It doesn't take much of a
shift to cause it to fall out of lock so this is good evidence that there
was no problem at the spacecraft.  I suspect that this is downconverter
local oscillator instability for whatever reason (temperature, voltage,
etc).  I HAVE experienced exactly this phenomenon with one of my older
downconverters.  However, the one that I'm using now has never had this
problem.  Likewise, the other control stations have not described this as a
problem that they have encountered.