Re: AO-40 orbit 519

In a message dated 12/17/2001 4:03:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dj1km@dj1km.de writes:

>  May it be that all the many others from which I read in this
>  forum that they have finished their AO-40 istallation and are ready to
>  operate via AO-40 have already given up because of the coming wintersleep
of
>  the sat?

I'm not sure about other satellite operators, but this past weekend was the
ARRL 10 M contest. I was part of a multi-op here in Vermont. Sadly, no time
for AO-40........ but did score over 1.25 million points in the contest.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator