De: jim@nodots-daemon [mailto:jim@nodots-daemon]En nombre de Jim
Jerzycke
Enviado el: lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2001 1:18
Para: ea4ckm@aeromodelismo.net
CC: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Asunto: Re: [amsat-bb] Yaesu 5500 Problem I need help please

Check the paddle switches on the controller. I've had them fail on my
G-450, and they look like the same switch. The next thing would be to
see if the transformer is still putting out voltage for the motor.
Jerry, K5OE, seems to have a lot of experience with this subject. I'm
sure he'll chime in here! :^)
Jim  KQ6EA