Stuff for Auction on eBay

My wife says the following stuff has to go since I am not using it.  She
needs
the space in the laundry/utility/radio room in the basement.

Conifer MDS Down Converter Model MDP

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1310864379

Drake Model 2880 2.4 GHz Downconverter w/Parts for popular MODS

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1310865441

Gardiner MMDS Md LO2398 2.4 GHz Downconverter

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1310866371

TranSystem AIDC-3733 2.4 GHz Downconverter for Parts (I transmitted into it)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1310868129

SSB Electronics DCW 15 power inserting switch

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1310867379

73,
Joe
ka0yos@amsat.org