Re: N3IYR S band antenna

I'd have to say that someone like W0LMD
(http://www.ultimatecharger.com/dish.html) with his 10' dishes
or those out there who can afford the G3RUH patch feed/dish
combo would out perform your "best dish".

It sounds like a legimate challenge to me.  I cannot help as I don't have
either.  When I get my small prime focus dish & patch feed done and
optimized, I'd take you on though.  (It's been hard for me to get it done
lately as the WX hasn't been cooperating on weekends)

I do think you put together a nice setup, but there's been enough research
out there to prove that a helix feed isn't the "best feed".  Too many
sidelobes.

73, W0FMS