More AO-10 questions

Hello,

There was an question if an 5 elements 2meter yagi is enough to hear Ao10.
Actually I did made many qso's via Ao10 with my portable station with only
10W in 7el. 70cm uplink, and only 4el. on 2m downlink :-)

This can only be done when the Ao10 satellite has an good downlink signal.
Unfortunatly Ao10 has its antennas not always pointed towards the earth.

It is possible, but you must wait till Ao10 has its antennas in the good
(earth) direction.

Good luck with working the satellites,

73 de PE1RAH, William
---