C Band: G3RUH, Chaparral, Parabolics

FWIW:

My C Band dish came with a Chaparral feedhorn.  The downconverter is held in
the feedhorn with one set screw.

By removing the downconverter and grinding off two positioning tabs, the
feedhorn (scalar ring?) will now accept a Parabolics AB downconverter with a
snug fit.  Today I attached the G3RUH Patch antenna directly to the
Parabolics downconverter and mounted it all back where it was on the C Band
dish.  I am waiting on AO-40 to see what difference it makes.

I need to complete my 2.4 ghz signal source and play with the positioning.

AC9R