RE: Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 20:32:49 -0000

Dave,

19 KHz Doppler is not at all out of the question.  In fact, that was the
Doppler shift _at my QTH_ at about 1620 UTC.  More than that earlier, less
later.  Shortly after AOS it peaked at 38 KHz, and as I type, 2100 UTC, it
is down to 5.1 KHz.  Yours would differ a bit, but should be in that general
area.

That having been said, it seems that some converters are more accurate than
others, and better temperature compensated.

Congratulations!

Alan
WA4SCA

To get the attention of a large animal,