AO-40 UPDATE, ORBIT 518

In order to complete some tests of the SCOPE cameras, CEDEX and other RUDAK
functions before we move to avoid the sun, the RUDAK system must be on from
MA = 70 to MA = 170 today on the current orbit 518.   Middle Beacon and
passbands will be off during this time.  We realize that this is prime
weekend time, but the orbital conditions are such that we have no
choice.  To partially make up for this inconvenience, there will be no
RUDAK session on Sunday's orbit 519.  Thus, Orbit 519 will have the
transponders active from MA 30 to 220.  Shortly after this, we must begin
moving to a more negative ALAT.

Additional schedule changes will be posted as they become finalized.

---W4SM for the AO-40 Command Team