RE: AO-40 Transponder Noise and effects on system sensitivity

Charlie,
If you don't have a problem with such numbers,  I will report my full system
quieting values. I feel that to evaluate a system, you need to view the
complete chain. I have a Daven 1.5db per step attenuator on the audio output
connected to a Triplett VU meter. These numbers represent the real quieting
you will observe from any system. Let me know if this is a problem.
My first set of values:
Poliz:	Circular
Antenna:	1.2m
Feed:		Miller Patch