UO-14

Hi!

Last night, I think that I might have actually made contact with someone
through UO-14. The problem is that I was so excited about the fact that
someone came back and verified my geographic location, I did not catch their
call sign. Unfortunately, I do not know if they were able to understand my
call sign either. Is there a place, web site, message board, etc., that I
can use to ask around about this? I would really like to know if there is
anyone out there that heard my broadcast and can verify me. The contact
was made around 8:50 pm central time on 12/13/01.

Thanks ahead!
Cliff
KG4PWI