Re: N3IYR S-Band dishes

I agree with you Ron.
It wasn't too long ago that people were complaining that it was too
difficult to get an
S-band receive setup going and that we should go back to
1980 technology (2-meters).  Now this guy is helping and they still
complain.
73   Rick  k9kk

F. Spinner wrote:

"Hmm.. If the feed is indeed a "special secret feed", it might be a good
idea for someone out there who has one to have it X-Rayed, for the good of
the rest of us poor amsat-bb folkes. "

Come on, give the guy a break. Have you actually looked at his web site? It
clearly states that it is a helical feed.

I know you like to build everything but I think he has done a nice job. We
need to encourage guys who are willing to supply some gear for us.

73, ron w8gus.