RE: N3IYR S-Band dishes

> "The real thrill in amateur work comes not from talking to
> stations in
> distant lands ... but from knowing that by careful and
> painstaking work and
> by diligent and systematic study you have been able to
> accomplish some feat,
> or establish some fact that is a new step toward more perfect
> communication."

I like it, and feel much the same.  Bring on the homebrew gear. :-)  Ham
radio for me includes the smell of burning flux and a bit of hard work. :)
Mind you, the click of computer keys fits in rather well these days too, as
a lot of advances will be in software, as well as or instead of hardware. :)

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for viruses