Re: Beacon Strength

Hi Hilton..

Your right, One S unit equals 3 db this is doubled power this is the
reasong for this relation.
Also I have the same values for noise flor and max beacon S7, my antenna
1,6 mtrs and DEMI with squint around 3/5 if there was a biger dish the
signal diference will bee grater.

Best Regards.

Alberto LU2FGN