Amsat-India Webpage

Hi All
We are very pleased to announce that our own Indian Amateur Satellite
Webpage was launched on a memorable WEDNESDAY 12 DEC 2001  by
Mr Sundara Ramaiah, Scientific Secretary ISRO- Dept. of Space, Govt. of
India
The function was organised at the ISRO-HQ in Bangalore and
about 10 members of  Amsat India participated.

The URL of the site is www.amsatindia.org
All are requested to visit the above site, support the improvements,
promote its activities, provide links  in their web sites.
Thankyou all
Best 73
"Pop"
VU2POP