Re: RE: Linux tracking software for Linux, clarification

On Wednesday 12 December 2001 04:37 pm, you wrote:

> I agree , though I was able to get mapping up and going for predict with
> the kind help of the fellow that wrote the map support ( sorry his name
> eludes me) and also John , I do like how predict runs , but prefer Mtrack
> also because of its simplicity and the fact that SuSE installs it by
> default on a full blown install of 7.2Pro .
> SatTrak was also too much for me ( like you say too many menus ) and
> besides I don't want to track like Nasa does , just want to track slow
> moving beasties like p3d ;^} , and thanks to both Johns ( Mtrack and
> Predict ) I can do that nicely !

 A little confused here, who is the author/manufacturer of this "SatTrak"
program?   I'm familiar with version 3 of Bester Systems "SatTrack" which
has almost no menus.

STK (Satellite Tool Kit) wins my award for difficult to use...

73 Mike W4LNA