Re: RE: Linux tracking software for Linux, clarification

Doug,

AHA!!!

It appears it doesn't show it like I"m used to....apparently with the freq
entered, as I had already done, it shows the "new" doppler adjusted freq...I
was expecting a separate listing for doppler in Khz,like my other programs
show. It appears this shows the "raw" dopplered freq...so I take it back, it
does show doppler, kinda <g>

It really doesn't show the doppler as much as the "effect of doppler"...it's
a little harder to work with because I have to subtract the f_o from the
indicated freq on the display to get the actual or absolute doppler in Khz.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. 73

...hasan, N0AN