Re: Ed's startup response , now an Alon/Alat question

On Wednesday 12 December 2001 07:27, Gunther Meisse wrote:
> Until the full inertia stabilization
> system is commissioned, we rely on the spin stabilization method which
> gives us a forever changing squint. As of today the Alat is -3 the Alon is
> 1.

much snipping '

Would anyone know how I would enter a -3 Alat into my tracking proggie ( I
use Mtrack ) it does not seem to like negative numbers and my dense brain
can't remember ( troubleshooting too many 911 telecom problems I guess :^P )
what someone probably already explained on this list many times in the last
ten years ( well almost ) would do to make it work ?

Thanks for any takers ;^}

--
Douglas Cole N7BFS
AMSAT#26182