Elementary School Demo

Many thanks to all who replied to my recent request for help and ideas in
giving a satellite demo for  my son's second grade class.

Lot's of good ideas and hints were forthcoming.
In short, keep it short, and give them something hands on to do.
I had them learn some phonetics sounding out their names, looking up morse
code and hearing it on a keyer, then managed to get a few of the kids
talking on the late morning, western UO14 pass.
Many thanks for the cooperation and help of the stations we worked and
heard. You all made the kids day with your comments.
Finished off with a look at some QSL cards and then build a paper model of
a satellite.

73 and many thanks - a great bunch of people out there!

david

N7QBZ