From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Lee
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 2:29 AM
To: Edwards, Paul; 'amsat-bb@amsat.org'
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] VI1GM available on AO-40

Usually it means the dish got bumped or tipped over when I'm working
portable.  I hope there was no unplanned shut down.  Right now the only time
the beacon is expected to be off is during the RUDAK period form MA 70-87.

With the delays involved in email and the reflector it helps to include the
day with along with sticking to UTC time.  I'm guessing you mean 12/0100
UTC.

Lee-KU4OS