VI1GM available on AO-40

All
de Peter VK1KEP @ VI1GM http://www.vk1.wia.ampr.org

I have subscribed from the University for today !

VI1GM is available on AO-40... but where is AO-40?

Satellite telemetry does not seem to be there; it stopped abuptly at 0100UTC
when we were just getting our act really together.

Can anyone please shed light on this?

Thanks,
Peter VK1KEP @ VI1GM

Professor of Electronic Engineering and Applied Physics
Director, Centre for Advanced Telecommunications and Quantum Electronics
Research
University of Canberra  ACT  2601  Australia
+61 (0) 26 201 2515/2516/2411 (V)
+61 (0) 26 201 5041 (F)
paule@ise.canberra.edu.au
web: <http://beth.canberra.edu.au/atrc/>