Info on DAC0800 chip needed

Hello All,

This e-mail is not as off topic as it may seem. I have built an antenna
tracking unit that successfully tracks satelites but the resolution is only
2.8 degrees due to the digital to analog converter circuitry.

The DAC has complementary outputs of 128 steps each and I would like to
combine those outputs so that I then have a 256 step output.

I was hoping that someone may be able to direct me to an online resource. I
have the data sheet from National but that leads me to think that I have the
circuit working as it is supposed to.

--
Regards,
Phil