FS: Pair of Alliance U-110 rotors

I have a nice pair of U-110 rotors, one is new, the other nearly so.  Ready
to use with your satellite antennas, and I'll include the adapter plate and
short length of mast you'll need to use them as an az-el pair.  Photos
available showing these units mounted if you're interested - just email me.
$150 and you pay the UPS cost.  Also have a new Radio Shack tri-pod you can
use for light-weight antennas - $15 plus shipping.

K8AC
Floyd Sense - Angier, NC