Looking for down converter

I'm looking for a source (commercial) for a converter that will take 2.22 Gig in and output 70 MHz.  Falconsat-2 at the Air Force Academy will be on 2.22 for the downlink and I need to get from that to the input of the 38k4 demod at 70 MHz.
Any thoughts as to who might build such an animal would be appreciated.  We really don't want to spend the time to design and build one up from scratch.

Jim White
wd0e@amsat.org
jim@coloradosatellite.com