Canberra and the world on AO-40 - 12DEC01

The University of Canberra special events station wants to talk to the world
on 12 DEC 01 to commemorate Marconi Day.

Using the SPECIAL CALLSIGN... VI1GM (Guglielmo Marconi) from 0001-1000
(or1100) UTC on satellites of opportunity with an early focus on AO-40.

See details at http://www.vk1.wia.ampr.org and follow the link to Radio
Foundation (Marconi) Day .

We can uplink on 70cm (and possibly 2m), and downlink on 70cm, 2.4GHz, and
HF.

Who will try?

Please reply to prellis@pcug.org.au by 2000UTC 11DEC01, with your suggested
availability: satellite, frequency, and time, etc.

Make Marconi proud!

We will also have the HF station VI1GM active on voice and cw.

Best wishes,
Peter VK1KEP