PCsat status

6 Hours and holding.
After another marathon of 2 days and 25 orbits, we have again succeeded in
getting PCat back into a positive charge state.  And now with the 4
volunteer command  stations evenly  spaced around the world, we may be
able to do a better job of not letting it spirial down so long before we
get a chance to command it.

Apparenly we can not make up in the sun portion of one orbit what we loose
in a few orbits of not being in low power mode.  Thus, it takes several
command cycles to slowly integrate up enough charge to make it through at
least one eclipse, and from then on, we are good-to-go... (until the next
SEU or whatever)...

THus the DIGI will remain off until  the Marconi/OSCAR-1 event on 12 Dec
UTC.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob