RE: setup

Hello Don

> What do I need to start coping telemetry on ao-40?

You need a program such as Moe Wheatley's AO40RCV
http://www.qsl.net/ae4jy/ao40rcv.htm on a PC with a soundcard. There are
other programs out there. Plug your radio's output into your soundcard's
input and away you go.

> Would like to get setup before the shutdown so I can copy and send in
> reports.

Telemetry will continue throughout the 'hiatus', although the transponder
will be shut off during much of this time. This will give us all plenty of
time to improve our downlinks for the spring!

73 Howard G6LVB