Re: RE: Linux tracking software for Linux

I find it very hard to believe you would criticize an author who is letting
you try and use his efforts for free, JUST because YOU don't understand how
to use it.....maybe you should ask for help on the list first....as for
me....I probably wouldn't help you understand the program now if I KNEW how
to use it...I'd figure you would probably find a way to criticize MY
efforts....

Roger
WA1KAT

In a message dated 12/08/2001 10:58:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,