available for purchase

Greetings from "The Last Best Place" (Montana),

I have the follwing items that are excess to my needs
that I wish to dispose of.

Icom IC-275A, 2m, all mode transceiver
Icom IC-475A, 70cm, all mode transceiver
Icom IC-1275A, 23cm, all mode transceiver
Icom CT-16 Satellite Interface

They have all been tuned/tweeked and memory battery
and dial lights replaced at Icom within the last year.
Together they make one fb satellite station.

If you are interested, please e-mail direct to:
n7ub@arrl.net and I will reply.

73's,
Al, N7UB