RE: MKU24

I connect the antenna as shown here:
http://www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk/products/patch.html

Path feed as I understand can be treated as a little antenna
and it matches 50 oms.

I'm getting a big noise increase (S3) with an antenna too...I have tried to
shield it
by placing it into metal box and grounding that box to the cold
watter pipe, but the system is still noisy....the noise still remains
when the antenna is shielded.

Maybe somebody else had the same problem too?
At least for me it looks strange such a big noise increase.

Thanks,
Gedas