ISS on HF?

 Hi all,
 Someone asked this on the SAREX bbs and I didn't see any reply. Is the
Goddard Amateur Radio Club, GARC, still retransmitting the audio from
NASA TV on HF? I haven't heard anything there for the last few Shuttle
launches.
 One of the clubs here in the Detroit area is retransmitting the audio on
2m and the video on 440mhz. So I'm able to keep up with the launches.
 But I was just wondering if the WA3NAN folks were still doing anything.
73 de Doug KA8QCU