AO-10 is alive!

Hello all,
AO-10 is back on duty. Yesterday I could work from 15.50 UTC till LOS at
17.30 UTC the following stations with signals up to S9: DJ7FE, KF4DFW, ON6HN,
SV1OH, DJ8NY, IN3AXG, OE8TPK, UT4QU, G3WFM, MW0CXH, I2JZ, DJ6JJ and DC8KG.
In addition I heard AC4G in CW and SSB but could not catch him.

I'm using MASPRO crossyagis with switchable circularpolarisation for uplink
and downlink, and I could easily select always the best performance.

Just now, at 09.00 UTC I have listened again, when AO-10 is at MA 76 and I
heard several staions and the beacon with S7.

Give AO-10 a try! You will have the next chance today starting at 18.15 UTC
coming from the west at MA 24 and covering the states for the next hours
till dec.9 at 04.30 UTC.

I wish you many nice contacts!

73,
 Reinhard (René)