PCsat recovered.

PCsat recovered as of 0425z 8 Dec.

Thanks to many many people who have responded to help with PCsat.  After
more than 60 hours and 40 orbits we have now got it back in low power
mode.  We will leave it this way with DIGI off for at least 24 hours for
us to re-group and recharge and sleep...

Thanks to VK3JT in Australia for the final success, LW2DTZ for trying in
sever thunderstorms, ZR1CBC in South Africa and many others standing by
and those working on setting up TELNET llinks to their stations around
the world so that we can command directly.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob