Autotrak C64 from AEA?

My wife says some of this stuff has to go!  Before I put this on eBay I was
wondering if anyone knew anymore about it.

http://members.home.net/kazyos/pics/c64a.jpg

http://members.home.net/kazyos/pics/c64b.jpg

It looks like a Sat antenna controller that plugs into the 'user port' (TTL
level RS-232 if I remember) of the Commodore 64.   I have no software or
documents, but reverse engineering shouldn't be too bad.  The heart and soul
appears to be a pair of AD558s.  I will be putting it on ebay in the next
day or two unless someone makes me an offer.  I would also be interested in
any additional info I could give a future buyer.

The wall wart was made by AEA (well it has an AEA label).  So, I'm guessing
the board was AEA's as well.

73,
Joe
ka0yos@amsat.org